Thursday, February 16, 2006

The Story of Kanan and CD Player...

Somehow the CD player of my car is not liking Kanan, or may be vice versa ;). Well, the story goes like this. On Tuesdays and Thursdays, Kanan and I go together around 8.30 in the morning. I drop her to the school and then goto my work place from there.

Now, as soon as Kanan sits in my car for whatever reason the CD player would just crash and would stop playing the CD. The most wierd thing is when I leave from home the music is already on, she comes in, sits and boom. It crashes. It's not like that it has happened once, so far it's now 6 times. I know it has to be a coincidence, but it's still inexplicable. It's hard to believe such a thing, both of us look at each other in the morning and know what's going to happen next, and so confident that it just won't work and we'll have to listen to that pakau Nicholas Phicolas on 98.5 FM. What say Kanan....?

To our surprise, she is the only one with who this is occuring. I guess both of us will give few more chances to the player, right Kanan ?

So far I believed, I was always a so called 'rational' and 'educated' and what not..... Now I can't agree to myself. I've to be superstitious and accept to live in the world with no music. :)

Kaushal

4 Comments:

At Thursday, February 16, 2006 10:50:00 PM, Blogger SAL said...

Kanan, hai koi jawaab?

 
At Thursday, February 16, 2006 11:07:00 PM, Blogger Chintan said...

remeber an e-mail forward about a customer complaining to a car company that their car had some bias towards vanilla ice-cream. And that led to some famous invention.

Maybe this event will lead to you discovering something new in the electronic development industry.

Be optimistic,
Chintan

 
At Thursday, February 16, 2006 11:20:00 PM, Blogger Kaushal said...

Yes, I did read about it few months ago. I guess it was Honda though. But would still question its credibility though.

And right, it could lead to some great invention in CD players...

 
At Thursday, February 16, 2006 11:44:00 PM, Blogger Kaushal said...

Looking at the owner he looked no where closely related to any kind of engineering field ;).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home